Frequently Asked Questions
Apollo Strong Moving; Affordable & Trained, choose a mover that will take great care of you at low prices. BBB Rated A. Small & Commercial Sized Trucks. Arlington, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Dallas TX and all surrounding areas.
1. What equipment do you have?
– Our moving trucks are 53ft, 48ft, 38ft, 35ft and 24ft enclosed trailers as pictured on our website. Each truck carries 30 or more furniture blankets, ample shrink wrap, rubber bands, professional hand trucks and floor dollies. Our PowerMate MB-2 Stair Climbing hand truck is available upon request.
2. Why does Apollo Strong prefer trailers over box trucks?
– Our trailers are drop decks. This makes for faster and safer loading than having to walk up steep ramps as with traditional box trucks. In addition, our 48ft, 38ft and 35ft trailers carrying capacity is significantly more than a traditional large box truck as well as more fuel efficient.
3. Is dis-assembly and reassembly included?
– Yes, dis-assembly and reassembly of standard, traditional house hold furniture is included. Our crews carry all the necessary power tools and wrenches.
4. How is my furniture protected?
– Your furniture is wrapped with furniture blankets and shrink wrap for loading. Flat Screen TV Boxes are available. Door jams and carpet runners available upon request.
5. Do you offer additional insurance?
– Yes, if you would like to purchase additional insurance for your move, please inquire with our office. All moves comes with an automatic $.60 per pound liability regardless of the item.
6. Is there additional costs for extra an extra stop?
– No, there is no additional cost for extra stops. It is included in your time.
7. Do I need to take items out of drawers?
– Please take fragile and heavy items out of your drawers. Light weight items are fine.
8. When does the time start for hourly rates?
– Your time starts once the men arrive at your current location. Your time is finished once the men put all of your items where you would like them to go. Time is charged in 30 minute increments after the minimum.
9. What areas do you serve?
– We are based in Arlington, TX and service the entire DFW, State of Texas, and Interstate Long Distance.
10. Do you move safes?
– Yes, we use a PowerMate Stair Climbing Safe Hand Truck or a Pallet Jack for heavy safes.
11. Do you move pianos?
– We move standard upright piano’s only.
12. How do you accept payment?
– Payment is welcome in Cash or Credit/Debit card at the time of your move. Sorry, we do not take personal checks.